Khamis, 24 Jun 2010

can you still be friend with your EX?

 This is an interesting topic to be discussed! Ouch

This morning while driving to work, the topic came out from MIX.fm. It does drove myself to ponder more about it.

Can you actually still be friend with your ex?

Can i still befriended with my exS?

well i do not know about other people but in my case i would rather say, YES. i personally appreciated each of my past relationships but when things did not work out, then both party need to move on. Apparently all of my exS are happily married and i am happily single still. So i think that there should not be any problem to still be friend with them provided they must know their limitations. They need to respect their partner's feeling and move on.

being single still is neither an indication that i am not move on nor afraid to take any relationship to the next level,

is just that now i am enjoying the journey and smell the roses along the way (ceh bak kata naju!). 

anyways, the relationship may not be right for me if i find myself jumping through hoops. but when something is right, it will feel easier and much more effortless.

so that's it!

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan